How Do You Rate On Google?

Have You Ever Searched Your Name On Google?

Do You Want To Be #1 On The #1 Search Engine?

Now more then ever the Internet is the place to go to find out anything you want to know about anyone or anything.

Just for fun go to www.google.com and put your name in and see who or what comes up. I bet you will be surprised. I was. There was a Ginny Lee café and there is a banker in Alabama and a clothes outlet called Ginny. Try it and see what you find. I know some people searched Google and found some bad stuff and had it removed. It is important for you to protect your reputation especially if you are in business and you are definitely in business for yourself when you sell real estate.

As you know I am always searching for new marketing ideas to help me stay ahead of the rest of the real estate world so I found a great company at www.americasbestmarketingtools.com that will keep my name on top of the #1 search engine Google on the Internet for only $9.95 a month. That is such a little amount to pay for a banner ad at the top of any search engine especially Google.

You get a lot for your money, almost a full website for only $9.95 a month that has your business card, a full bio that you create to promote yourself and even an on line bulletin board that you can keep your friends up to date with what is going on in your life. You can even promote yourself and your properties there.

I had lunch with Charlie Fellingham the creator of this great new Internet service a few weeks and he told me that he had the secrets of being at the top of Google. Of course he has to pay for the position of everyone's listing but he has it down to a science and he told me that some names are more expensive then others but that he can still charge everyone just $9.95 a month.

Have you ever tried to buy ad words from Google that get you to the top?

I have and they are really expensive so this is a great buy. Once you buy your name no one else can have it so it is also a very exclusive opportunity.

I know that if I just meet someone or hear of someone I always Google them to see who they are and if they are reputable and I have found a lot of people I wouldn't want to work with and it has saved me time and money.

The Internet is no longer a thing of the future and everyone is using it. It is that old adage be there or be square...do you remember that one? I do because I have been called square many times.

I think being at the top of Google with a great bio and a place to keep people up to date with you and your properties and websites and having your bio so easy to change is such a great bargain. Again as I always say it is less expensive then an ad in the newspaper and I feel will give you much more advertising results then a plan old ad that only lasts a few days when Internet advertising is there forever unless you take it down and the only reason you would do that is if you retire. Think about it even if you retire you could give referrals to other agents and make a referral fee. We can always use more spending money!

Just think about it you can put it in your print advertising and on your business cards and just say....Want to know who I am just go to www.google.com and put my name in the search bar and click search. You control what the Internet says about you. Or you can just say "Google Me" and everyone that has Internet access will know what you mean....everyone knows who Google is.

This is a great marketing tool to get more listings too just tell the sellers to Google you and you will be at the top of the #1 search engine. Of course they will hire you to sell their home because you are at the top. (But don't tell your competitors how you do it...keep it a secret)

I really enjoy helping you stay on top of your business so I am always researching new tools to help you. I use them too so I can tell you if they are good or bad because they are tested by me.

The test I use is the tools have to be easy to use and affordable or at a really great price and the companies have to have great customer service.

You might even notice that some of these tools offer affiliate programs so you can even make extra residual income and these days we can all use that if not now for when we retire.

None of these residual incomes pay a lot but most of the time they pay enough for you to have the tools Free and who doesn't like FREE? I do.

You can get very confused going to the Internet to find the best tools to help you because there are so many to choose from and a lot of them are scams. I know because I have wasted a lot of time and money testing them for you.

Please if you discover a new tool that we should all be using please let me know but remember it has to past the test of being easy to use, very cost effective and great customer support.

Let's all help each other be better Realtors because our buyers and sellers deserve the best and it has always been my saying that "The Best Doesn't Cost More It ‘s Priceless!"

Remember to book mark and check make often at this website www.americasbestmarketingtools.com to see the latest and greatest tools.

No Response to "How Do You Rate On Google?"

Post a Comment